For detailed process flows for above corporate events, refer the post trade manual attached on the website
• Corporate benefits are the benefits that accrue to account holder on account of holding the securities on the record date.
• Companies periodically distribute their wealth to accountholders in form of cash & non- cash benefits.
• Cash benefits include cash dividends, while non cash include extra (Bonus shares and rights issues) shares.
• QCSD is responsible for providing the list of eligible accountholders to the issuers as on a particular record date.
• For non-cash benefits, QCSD is responsible to credit shares to eligible accountholders on instructions of the issuer or its paying agent.
Types of corporate events:
• IPO & Listing Process.
• Listing New Subscription Shares for Capital Increase.
• Stock Split/Merge.
• Cash Dividends.
• Stock Dividends.
• Joint Listing.